USEFUL TIPS OF THINGS TO DO BEFORE GOING ON HOLIDAY.
1. Read the terms and conditions of any Travel Contract or Agreement signed by you.
2. Double check if there are any exclusion clauses.
3. Establish whether excursions are purchased within your package holiday or not.
4. Make a note of conversations with Travel Operators, Reps etc this could be vital.
5. Does the country you are holidaying in come under the Rome Convention.
6. Have you got adequate insurance, make sure you read the terms and conditions of your insurance, are there any exclusion clauses.
7. If you are provided with a contract in respect of your excursion, read the small print.
8. Remember some countries like Ecuador are exciting but you may only be able to bring a claim in the Court of the country where you have sustained an injury through someone else's negligent behaviour. You need to ensure that you are aware of the limitation periods in those countries and you need to consider the fact that you may have to instruct lawyers in that country.