Saturday, 7 June 2014

Challenging your Landlords Rent Increase to your Shorthold/Assured Shorthold Tenancy

If anyone out there is having a dispute with the Landlord over a rent rise remember you can make an Application to the Tribunal for Determination of a Rent under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy just complete a form which can be found at

This is for information purposes only

No comments:

Post a Comment